Book Tickets for the Uffizi Gallery
The Uffizi Gallery is famous for its extraordinary collections of both paintings and statues, making it one of the most visited in Florence and in Italy.
How do I purchase tickets to the Uffizi?
There are two ways to book your museum tickets: by phone or online.
- Phone: The most economic way to book tickets. You will have to pay for the international call but save on online fees. Call +39-055-294-883, just keep in mind the time difference with Italy (+1 UTC) and phone center operating hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm, Saturday 8:30am to 12:30pm, closed Sundays.
- Online: You have several options, depending on whether you’re interested in only tickets or tickets plus a guided tour. If you’re coming during peak season in Florence, you might find tickets at one online seller but not another so check all before booking. Booking online means you can have tickets for your dates right now (no waiting for the phone center to open)!
Non-refundable, no changes allowed
Institutional website, cheapest option
Not very user-friendly site
Tickets and guided tours
Refundable, free changes possible, wide availability
Medium and small sized tour groups
Tickets and tours
Many tour options, including combo tickets and tours with Accademia
Large and small size tour groups
|Check »||Book Now! »||Book Now! »|
Buy your tickets now and cut waiting times at the entrance!
You can book online with Florence Tickets.com by checking your dates here:
Museum Hours and More
For more complete information on museum hours, closing days, what to see and more, go to our Plan Your Visit section.
General Notes on Tickets/Vouchers:
- Your ticket is only valid on the selected date and time you book. Pick it up about 15 minutes before your scheduled entrance time.
- You can enter the museum up to 20 minutes after your reserved starting time.
- For guided tours, your voucher will indicate instructions for a meeting point; your guide will pick up tickets for you ahead of time.
Disclosure: This page includes affiliate links. If you book with Florence Tickets.com or Viator, our website will receive a small commission – thank you!