Buy Uffizi Tickets
Planning to visit the Uffizi Gallery while in Florence?
Great decision! The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, known for its marvelous collection of paintings and statues from antiquity to the 17th century.
How do I purchase tickets to the Uffizi?
Buy them ahead of time right now: you’ll avoid the long lines both at the ticket office and at the entrance to the museum!
Don’t waste time standing in line to get into the Uffizi! With the tickets bought online now, you have a dedicated entrance to get in to make the most of your limited time in Florence. See some of the most beautiful artistic treasure from the Renaissance in Florence at the Uffizi Gallery!
Museum Hours and more
For complete information on museum hours, closing days, etc, go to our Plan Your Visit section.
What is the procedure for buying tickets online?
Here is the procedure for booking tickets on our website and through our partner Florence-Tickets.com:
- Use the box on the right column –>
and select your date. Then the time you’d prefer and then the number of people in your group.
Check the conditions for each type of ticket here to decide how many full, reduced or free tickets you need to purchase.
- The system calculates total cost for the tickets you’ve selected, then a “BOOK NOW!” button appears. Click on that button to go to our partner’s website where SSL encryption technology makes it safe to enter your credit card details. You can also select PayPal to pay.
- Enter all of your information and double check your email address, as you’ll receive the ticket voucher by email to that address. Your phone number is optional but it gives us another means of getting in touch with you if you make a mistake in entering your email address. If you buy a guided tour, your MOBILE phone is mandatory as it gives us a way to communicate with you once you’re in Florence IF there was to be a need to contact you about changes at the last minute.
- After payment, you will receive an email with a summary of your order.
- Within 48 working hours after your order, you will receive a VOUCHER by email. If you don’t receive it, check your spam folder to make sure it isn’t in there.
- Print your voucher and bring it with you, then pass by the ticket office about 15 minutes before your entrance time and exchange the voucher for the ticket(s)! Don’t stand in line, go directly to the window for reserved tickets or ask the museum staff, they will direct you.
- Between the time you book and the time the MUSEUM’S SYSTEM gets back to us confirming your ticket(s) for the precise TIME you picked, there might no longer be tickets for that time slot. The MUSEUM will confirm another time closest to the one you requested and that will be the time shown on your voucher.
- For guided tours, you will NOT receive a voucher. Instead, you will receive instructions for a meeting point by email and directions on how to get there. Your guide will pick up tickets for you and your group ahead of time.